Trafford Centre for Medical Research
University of Sussex
Brighton, BN1 9RY
- Get off at Falmer station
- It is about a 10-15 minute walk from the station
- Walk under the bypass
- Turn right on southern ring road
- Turn right on North/ South road until you reach the Chichester building
- Turn right up the steps. past the International Study Centre
- Go straight up on through the car park past the Hastings building and you should see the Trafford Centre in front of you.
- From Brighton take the Lewes Road A270
- Continue onto the A27
- Take the next left
- When you come to the round about, take the 1st exit onto Knights Gate Road.
- Continue onto Eastern Ring Road
- Continue onto Boiler House Hill
- Turn left onto Estates Road
- Turn Left into the little car park, you are at the Trafford Centre
- Get any of the following buses from Brighton: 25, 5B, 23, 25X, 50, 50U, 84 or N25 to Sussex University campus.
- Get off at the stop called North/ South Road
- Turn right before you go past Chichester building
- Walk up the steps under the walk way, then up another flight of stairs
- Walk past the International Study Centre
- Go through the care park and the Trafford Centre is straight ahead.